menu builder for web site navigation which requires absolutely no DHTML
AllWebMenus creates any cross-browser,
popup or drop-down menu that works alike in all browsers supporting
DHTML (all Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer versions of 4.0 and
later, Opera and Mozilla included)
designed with a treelike approach. Users can tailor their menu by using
the Properties Pane or by choosing a predefined appearance from the
The menu can be either vertical or horizontal
(pop-up or drop-down menu), it can be movable, stay visible while
scrolling, contain static or animated images, borders, colors, and much
Once everything is set, you can use the
insert-menu-into-Web-page command to add your menu in the Web page in a
fast and easy manner without any code.
Here are some key features of "AllWebMenus Pro":
· Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is
about 460KB offering you complete help on your design efforts. A
complete manual can also be downloaded
· Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and
· Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from
the Style Gallery
· Create, link and update a menu into your web pages in no time and
without any code required
· Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
· Use multiple menus in the same page
· Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
· Use flexible positioning for your menus
· Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
· Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
· Create popup and hidden menus
· Design both horizontal and vertical menus
· Use static or animated images for both the background and content
· Several unfolding effects
· 15 days trial
· You can use all the features except the "compile menu" and "link menu"
What's New in This Release: [ read
full changelog ]
module" combination released and included in the distribution. Now you
can easily create stylish menus for your Drupal-driven websites based on
your drupal contents (pages, stories, taxonomies etc.) and not only.
· Enhanced support for the IPHONE/IPAD browser. No "double-tap" is
needed anymore to open links of menu items or sliding submenus.
· The WordPress Menu Plugin has been enhanced. The plugin now supports
the new Wordpress 3+ feature of "Menus", allowing you to create stylish
menus based on the menu structure of a "Wordpress Menu".
· Added support for the "Show Always Has Submenu Image" feature when the
UL/LI population method is used.
· Fixed the behaviour of a menu in a cross-frame environment, where in
some cases the items of a submenu lost their focus.
· Fixed an issue where the menu could not display properly when a style
margin or padding was set for all tables.
· Fixed an issue where IE8 (in compatibility mode) was not sh...
Apasa pe vreun linck de mai jos pentru ca sa apara butonul de DOWNLOAD
Siplu! apesi pe vreun linck si primesti adresa de download...