Creating a nice looking menu no longer needs
all the code and time it use to, thanks to CSS3. CSS3 Menu will help
you create great looking buttons using just CSS3 in a few clicks.
is changing how we build websites. Even though many of us are still
reluctant to start using CSS3 due to the lack of support in some
browsers, there are those out there that are moving forward and doing
some amazing stuff with its cool new features. No longer will we have to
elements such as buttons and menu navigations.
You can build a
effectively make use of the new CSS3 properties border-radius and
animation. This menu works perfectly well with Firefox, Opera, Chrome
The dropdown also works on non-CSS3 compitable
browsers such as IE7+, but the rounded corners and shadow will not be
rendered. CSS3 transitions could one day replace all the fancy jQuery
animation tricks people use.
Here are some key features of "CSS3 Menu":
· Cool CSS3 properties. Multi-level dropdown menu is created using
border-radius, box-shadow, and text-shadow. Opacity, backround and font
colors, linear and radial gradients are also supported.
· SEO friendly. Search engines and text-only browsers friendly.
· 100% CSS-driven designs. The menu is based on HTML list of links
(UL/LI structure) and CSS only. No additional non-css params are used.
· Small size. Immediate loading of the menu. Doesn't use additional
· Browser support. Supports all modern browsers (except IE6).
· GUI interface. Visual design user interface allows you to create your
menus without the need for complex hand coding. Use the preview window
to view your menu design while you are developing and customizing.
What's New in This
Release: [ read
full changelog ]
· Multicolumn/Mega Menu option for submenus.
· 20 new menu templates.
· "Icon" panel. Add fancy icons to menu items easily!
· 22 new icon sets, 2900+ icons in total, each in several sizes.
· "Menu height" option. Sets the height of top menu.
· "Menu radius" and "Item radius" to configure rounded corners.
Apasa pe vreun linck de mai jos pentru ca sa apara butonul de DOWNLOAD
Siplu! apesi pe vreun linck si primesti adresa de download...