HTML-Optimizer speeds up your site by
optimizing both HTML and script code of your web pages and optimizing
your JPEG/PNG images. It helps you keep organized by creating a
duplicate site folder for the optimized files.
An added benefit
is that it leaves your original files untouched. You should use your
original web folder for editing and use the duplicate web folder for
uploading. HTML-Optimizer features Smart Handling, supports XML and can
handle web pages with any text encoding. HTML-Optimizer offers many
options to customize its operation to your special needs. Drag and drop
HTML-Optimizer is recommended if you manage only
one web site and you do not need any extras besides optimizing.
Here are some key features
· When you start the application for the first time, a wizard appears to
guide you through the configuration process. The most important thing
is that you tell the application where your web folder is.
· All optimizers optimize both HTML and script code. The following
PHP, ASP, JSP and CSS.
· The Smart Handling option enables you to automatically handle only the
pages that you have edited. If you have worked on 25 pages during the
day and then you optimize your entire web folder with Smart Handling on,
you will see that only the changed pages are optimized (with Web Site
Maestro even optimized and uploaded in one pass).
· You can exclude certain subfolders from being optimized.
· To keep your duplicate web folder synchronized with the original, the
application's Extra menu has some commands to do this for you as part of
a maintenance routine that you may perform every week or so.
· On the Preferences panel you can customize the optimization rules, and
more. You could for instance select the option to encode email
addresses against spam harvesters.
· A history log is available to show all your actions from the past.
· 30 days trial
· You can optimize only 70% of your total number of web files in one
What's New in This Release: [ read
full changelog ]
· PNGs with a useless mask are much better optimized.
· Changed the minimum JPEG Image Quality Index to 40%.
· The "PNG Compression Level" in Options is now a general setting
instead of an advanced setting.
Apasa pe vreun linck de mai jos pentru ca sa apara butonul de DOWNLOAD
Siplu! apesi pe vreun linck si primesti adresa de download...