Sothink SWF Decompiler is an useful program to catch,
decompile, extract Shockwave Flash movies and convert your SWF to FLA.
Sothink SWF Decompiler, which is compatible with Flash 8 and
ActionScript 2.0 completely, you can find out almost everything in a
Flash movie! Due to three aspects, Sothink SWF Decompiler is excellent
decompiling tool. One is friendly interface; one is powerful functions;
the last one is convenient operation.
For interface, Sothink SWF
Decompiler has an Explorer Panel, which lets users browse hard disk or
network to find Flash movies, and it also supports to scan your Internet
Explorer's cache to pick out the Flash movies you have viewed; and
build-in playback controls can play the movie or element in original
size or size matching the window; you can get the expected FLA files by
the exporting settings in export dialog.
For functions, Sothink
SWF Decompiler can import, decompile and convert SWF to FLA in all
versions including Flash 8, edit and configure the FLA in Flash as well;
it can decompile, display and extract all Flash movie elements in
groups and select the alternative format, such as Shape, Morph Shape,
Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame and Action; the
information window can show the properties of the selected elements in
Flash in detail.
are some key features of "Sothink SWF Decompiler":
· Converts SWF to FLA completely and quickly.
· Decompiles Flash Movie (swf, exe) successfully.
· SWF in all versions can be decompiled and converted to FLA 6.0 or 7.0
· Supports exporting the Flash movie file (SWF or exe) in FLA format,
compatible with Flash 6, Flash 7 and Flash 8.
· Decompiles, displays and extracts all Flash movie elements in groups,
such as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button,
Frame and Action.
· Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and
ActionScript from a Flash movie.
· Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv
· Supports converting swf that contains video to FLA.
· Supports ActionScript 2.0 fully.
· Shows the Script code neatly within the program and can export the
ActionScript code while converting the swf to FLA.
· Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
· Support converting the swf that contains components to fla file.
· Supports expanding the sprite frame by frame.
· Includes font linkage in the converted FLA.
· To avoid the movie font is missed in other computer, Sothink SWF
Decompiler can convert all found letters to shapes and save them in
Library so that you can get the same font result on any computer.
· Has a built-in Flash viewer to view and play the Flash movies you
· User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
· Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and IE.
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read
full changelog ]
· Support Flash CS5. Enable to get XFL file from Flash movie.
· Auto-check the program version; the program will prompt users if new
version releases; the users can download the latest version from website
after confirming upgrade.
· Optimize the settings for exporting single and multiple SWF files.
· When Flash movie (SWF/EXE) has been added to the "Multi-file Export",
the SWF/EXE file and the folder contains this file will be signed with
plus in Explorer window.
· Add the button "Recent Files" on the ribbon bar.
· Introduce the function "Add to Favorites" to the program.
· Improve the user experience in interface to make it user-friendly.
· In the trial version, support viewing all